it's just us... boutique features custom creations for "the littles" and beautiful pins and hair accessories for the ladies. Absolute whimsy at its best. The perfect selection of gifts... uniquely mine.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Grand Opening of it's just us...

it's just us... boutique has gone through many changes.  Sheila and I started it's just us... back in January, and we were small.  We started with a few headbands and a couple different styles of onesies.  Now, we have expanded our collection, and found our unique it's just us... style. 

Through family, friends, and our Etsy shop, our online sales have grown, and I thank you for that.  We are proud to be selling at a consistent rate throughout the US and Canada. 

As the demands and investment of time in the boutique have grown, Sheila and I have decided that I will be the sole owner of it's just us... boutique.  Thank you, Sheila for being a great support system, and so instrumental in creating it's just us...

My boutique is fortunate to work with two extremely talented photographers;  Belles & Beaus Photography ~ Grand Forks, ND and Betsey Darley Photography ~ Greenville, SC.  They are the one's who give my items vibrancy, and bring them to life. 

it's just us... now has an official online store.  it's just us... Boutique.  Come shop my collection.  You will find it easy to browse and purchase.  Size, color, and style availability will be continuously updated.  

My blog (this page) will feature items, promotions, and share photos submitted by my customers.  I think that is the best part of my job.  Really, this page will be just fun!  Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and/or suggestions here. Your opinion is very important to me, thank you. *If you would like to place a custom order email it's just us... at hthrmosley@yahoo.com and I will promptly get back to you.